Asset Protector has been developed into three very easy ways of buying it. You can either:
1) Buy our “Professional DIY application system starter kit” – Enabling you to apply it yourself, the kit comes an application spraying unit, 4 x 5 litres of product, PPE gear and instructions for use. We also provide remote support and guidance of course. This is shown in images on the application page here
2) Order a “Complete application service” – This is where you place an order based on machine/ asset size as the below describes and we arrive on site to carry out the complete application service.
3) Buy just the product itself. Spray or grease type, as you need it. Using your own application methods and tools. Or usually it is to refil one of our “Professional DIY application sprayers” you have already.
More about option 1) the Professional DIY application approach – Most of our customers first contact us to consult with us as to their needs, then work out what application tools and or system they need to use or buy. After this, they start off by learning about the product and having some training to know how to apply the product and how to do the application themselves. From there, they usually buy our application starter kit as described above, get going with it all with out support, then place orders with us for refil products as they re coat according to a service schedule. Once, twice or more a year according to their needs and working environment.
More about option 2) The complete application service approach – and how to work out what to buy – Some customers prefer to have a complete service of product supply and application service. We devised a process to do this which is below as a price calculator. But do get in touch via the contact form if you would like a quotation for your needs or want to understand which approach is right for you.
1) To equate the order value to place, work out the square meterage you need to order. To do this imagine the equipment has a tight fitting rectangular prism (rectangle cube) it fits into.
2) Measure in metres the length and width of each of the 6 sides.
3) Calculate each of the side’s square meterage by multiplying the length by the width.
4) Add the 6 sides square meterage sums together
5) Place the order for the total square metres x £30 + VAT.
6) We contact you, book you in, work out any travel and accomdation charges required and do the rest for you.
We guarantee our service with a complete money back guarantee for your peace of mind.
DISCOUNTS: If you contract us for yearly reapplication service (or more frequently) for 3, 5 or 10 years we offer 5%, 7.5% and 10% discount respectively.
If you need us to come to your site and measure up and work it all out for you, then please contact us and we are happy to do this too on our engineering consulting day rate.
More about option 3) Please simply get in touch to request our latest price list for our products.